We continue to expand the functionality of our cloud PBX platform, and are excited to share more detailed information about the advancements that are included in the latest version of phone.systems™:
- New Copy object feature - it is now possible to duplicate objects on the workspace:
a) MacOS - hold the ‘option’ key when dragging an object
b) Windows - hold the ‘ctrl’ key when dragging an object
- New Multi object movement feature - it is now possible to select multiple objects and reposition them all at once on the workspace:
a) MacOS - hold the ‘command’ key when selecting the first object of many
b) MacOS - hold the ‘shift’ key when selecting the first object in an object tree
c) Windows - hold the ‘ctrl’ key when selecting the first object of many
d) Windows - hold the ‘shift’ key when selecting the first object in an object tree
- New Queue & Ring group CDRs - a new table in the Call Logs section displays CDRs and statistics for Queues and Ring groups. Caller waiting time and unprocessed calls can now be monitored and filtered.
Improved design for other CDR pages - all CDR pages received improvements that were introduced with Queue & Ring Group CDRs:
a) Show/Hide filters button
b) Items per page dropdown
c) More user friendly layout
New Active Calls chart - a new chart in the Call Logs section allows users to monitor active call activity. This chart can be used for channel and concurrent call monitoring.
- Performance improvements - phone.systems™ has been optimized to reduce the loading times for screens in complex voice configurations.
a) Increased auto-scroll speed when dragging an object
b) Improved responsiveness in displaying workspaces when moving
c) Implemented Delete forms for displaying item relations to other resources that prevent the item from being deleted
Delivery Method improvements:
a) Move delivery method links - allows users to transfer an existing delivery
method configuration to another delivery method; this feature is relevant
when updating/modifying large accounts
b) Reauthorize 3rd party delivery method - allows users to update the credentials for Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive delivery methods
c) Show delivery method links - allows users to view delivery methods in relation to other objects
- New Voicemail duration feature - a new parameter for Voicemail objects allows users to set the maximum duration of a voicemail.
- Improved Allowed IPs feature - this configuration option has been enhanced according to customer feedback and is now much easier to use.
- Configurable Insufficient capacity response - this feature allows users to modify the SIP response code that is used for rejecting calls when there are no available channels in the customer’s account.
- Call Recording to Email delivery method - Email Delivery Method is now supported for Call Recording object and Call Recording settings for SIP-Account.
As always, your feedback, comments and questions are welcome at email@example.com.